Why Should Anyone Be Led by You? is grounded in the research and thought leadership of professors Rob Goffee and Gareth Jones, authors of the best-selling.
Harvard Business Review article and book of the same name. BlessingWhite’s 38-plus years of experience with thousands of clients worldwide ensures that this blended learning experience is engaging, relevant, sustainable, flexible and effective.
The CASE Framework... A practical way for leaders to understand the needs of their followers (community, authenticity,significance and excitement) and re-evaluate their approach to leadership.
• An online learning component to make the most of leaders’ face-to-face action learning experience.
• An intensive working session in which short bursts of learning alternate with in-depth business issue analysis and concept application.
• A simple online feedback process that offers a reality check on the needs of leaders’ followers and focuses leaders’ personal development strategies.
• Peer coaching and community building.
• Leadership Fundamentals
• Needs of Followers
• Your Preparation Report
• Peer Consulting #1
• Situation Sensing
• Peer Consulting #2A
• Leadership Practices
– Demonstrate Authenticity
• Day 1 Assignment
• The X Model
• Peer Consulting #2B
• Peer Consulting #3
• Leadership Practices
- Build Community
- Impart Significance
- Generate Excitement
• Peer Consulting #4
• Taking Action
Reason to choose WHY SHOULD ANYONE BE LED BY YOU?
• You feel like you have too many managers and not enough leaders.
• Your managers need to drive change, not react to it.
• You need to accelerate development of high-potential leaders.
• Your diverse cadre of leaders needs a flexible leadership approach, not a lock-step formula.
• You want to create a high-performance culture and common leadership language.
• You want to equip smart, competent leaders to inspire workforce commitment and action.
• You want to establish a solid leadership pipeline.
• You have a matrix environment where leaders must influence without authority in order to succeed on important cross-functional initiatives.
• Your leaders need immediate, practical tools that can help them excite others to exceptional performance.
• Your complex business and multigenerational workforce demands more than cookie-cutter leaders.